Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Engagement Pictures!


Michael and I chose Novo Studio (thanks to Nate Brown for the tip!) to capture our engagement and wedding, and we could not be happier with the results! Philip Thomas and his sweet wife Kristen have been so easy and SO FUN to work with! Philip is innovative and adventurous in his shooting style, and his editing is creative and careful.

I was a bit nervous when I woke up on the day of our engagement session to find the ground covered in a blanket of beautiful white snow. But Philip, on top of things as always, sent me an email saying he would proceed with the session if we wanted to. Michael offered that our pictures would be unique, and, before I knew it, we were bundling up and heading to Borders to begin a fun couple of hours.

Below are some of my favorite pictures!

Check out the rest of our so fun pictures by clicking here. Type in your own email address, and the event code is l+m_engagement09 . Also, see how creative Novo Studio can get by playing around on the blog or following along on Facebook. You'll not be disappointed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment